It is always important to maintain machinery equipment as they are susceptible to haywire sometimes. So, maintaining a circular vibrating screen is the key to continual performance and long service life of the equipment. Here are some useful tips to guide you on maintaining a circular vibrating screen.
- Ensure the working environment of the circular vibrating sieve is always clean and safe.
- Both ends of the bearings on the motor equipment should be lubricated with anti-high temperature lubricating oil.
- Inspect the flange bolts on both sides of the motor frequently. Make sure the bolts are not loose.
- The circular vibrating screener should be maintained as follows every 6 months.
– Clean the motor and apply grease for all joints of the vibrating screen equipment.
– Make sure the surface of the screen mesh is free of abrasion, if abrasion occurs, maintain or replace it.
- The circular vibratory screen should be maintained as follows once a year.
– Inspect the motor terminal box. Check the insulation between wires and clean it.
– Apply lubricating oil on all parts of the joints of vibrating component.
– After maintenance work, a trial run of the circular vibrating screen is necessary.
For more information, feel free to contact us at www.pkvibratingscreen.com