Whatever we do or whoever we are, safety is always the most important thing. Following tips are what we should pay attention to on electrical safety while using a vibrating sieve.
- The electrical device should allow access only to those who have been trained and qualified.
- Before justified by the test program, we should always presume the circuit electrification in the vibrating screen.
- Prior to any inspection or maintenance, the vibrating screen should be powered off and be tagged with warning mark.
- Invalid and damaged Wire and cable components should be repaired or changed promptly.
- Before starting the vibrating screen equipment, the ground wire, the electrical motor plug and driving wire should all be inspected whether correctly and safely connected.
- Get a good understand of the ground and underground driving wire location, and pay special attention while working in these area.
- Make sure be familiar with all the main powering off switch.
- Unless you are sure that the electric is outage, otherwise please never carry out operation in rainy days, standing in water or damp platform.
For more information, please visit http://www.pkvibratingscreen.com