This is certainly the most frequently asked questions by our clients. So, here we would like to share some great tips! The following methods can improve the screening efficiency of a vibrating screen.
- First and foremost, for dry material screening, the moisture content in the material should be strictly controlled.
- To reduce plugged hole in vibrating screener, use the self-cleaning sieve plate or adding bouncing balls below screen mesh.
- Improve the percentage of aperture. High aperture percentage is better in improving screening effect.
- Adjust the feeding method of materials. Materials can be fed according to the sieve surface width and ensure the sieve surface is fully utilized.
- Adjust the dip angle of the vibrating screen machine. The right angle of the machine will achieve a better coverage of material screening.
- Adjust the weight balance of materials to improve screening efficiency of materials.
For more information, feel free to contact us at www.pkvibratingscreen.com