Efficiently managing a vibrating machine ain’t easy. There are so many factors to consider including safe handling of a circular vibrating screen. Knowing which component of the circular vibrating screen needs to be taken care of is crucial. Also knowing how to operate the circular vibrating screen is equally important. Therefore, to help you out, here’s some basic information regarding a circular vibrating screen.
- The foundation base for the circular vibrating machine should be made of concrete in accordance with the installation drawing.
- All supporting position of the springs should be adjusted to the same level under uniform stress. All springs should be placed in symmetric points where the error of height should not be more than 3mm.
- All components of the vibrating screener should be firmly fixed. The flatness error of the embedded anchor bolts or embedded steel plate should be less than 3mm.
- The angle of eccentric block can be adjusted to change excitation force and the amplitude of circular vibration screen.
- The distance between circular vibrating sieve and any other equipment should be kept at a distance of more than 100mm.
For more information, feel free to contact us at www.pkvibratingscreen.com